Frosch Learning is a general partnership constituted under the laws of England and Wales.
Frosch Learning and each of its affiliates (“Frosch Learning”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) are committed to safeguarding your personal information and is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information (these include the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Bill).
In order to carry out our services for you and process any enquiries you may have, we will need to collect and use information about you.
- what information Frosch Learning may collect about you;
- how Frosch Learning will use information we collect about you;
- when Frosch Learning may use your details to contact you;
- whether Frosch Learning will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
Data Protection and Privacy
We do from time to time ask people for their personal details for example when completing feedback forms or entering enquiries electronically on our website (www.froschlearning.co.uk) (“Website”). Personal information will be collected either by us directly in the course of providing services or via the Website which is controlled by us (as the data controller). This data is only held for the specified purpose made clear at the time of collection. Your data will only ever be shared with a third party for explicit, necessary processing purposes; for instance
- We use GDPR compliant highly secure third parties to host our CRM system and assist us with invoicing. They are each the Data Processor of your registered personal information. The third parties have extremely limited access to your registered personal information only when we give express permission, such access is for troubleshooting purposes only. The third parties we use will not use your information to contact you (however you may still receive communication from them if you have made other third party purchases with them independently).
All of the Data Processors we use will act only on instructions from us.
We will use your personal information however collected for a number of purposes including the following:
- To identify you and help us manage your account;
- To contact you with information about other services that compliment what you have used or are currently using or services that we believe you would benefit from based on our understanding of your business;
- To contact you about a submission you have made (for example if you are a potential client) to provide the information that you have requested or to inform you about our products or services, or respond to CVs or applications uploaded to our enquiry form;
- To deal with your requests and enquiries;
- To use IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries, and to determine whether you are accessing the services from the UK or not;
- For statistical and behavioural analysis and research purposes so that we may improve the services we offer to you and make sure you are receiving relevant information from us about the suite of services we provide;
- To notify you of any changes to our policies and practices;
- Provided you are happy for us to do so we may use your feedback and recommendations to promote our services and products to others; and
- We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
Where we propose using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first and let you know why we are using your information in a different way, and obtain your consent in advance where needed.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary. Due to the nature of our business, we recognise that just because you have not used our services for a period of time, does not mean you have no intention of using our services in future.
If you no longer wish to be retained on our systems you may delete your information at any time (as long as you do not have a current booking for our services or an outstanding enquiry).
You can subscribe to Frosch Learning’s updates, newsletters and white papers either directly via the subscribe link on the Website, or via opting in on your feedback forms.
Our newsletters and updates will bring you periodic updates on our services.
You can unsubscribe from the list at any time, using the unsubscribe link in each newsletter email.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not represent that the information contained on the Website is accurate, complete or verified and will accept no liability or obligation (whether at law or otherwise) for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the Website or for any loss or damage suffered by any person, company or other organisation from any reliance placed upon the information found on the Website.
You have the following rights under the GDPR in respect of your personal information held by us:
- to access your personal data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- to have your personal data corrected where necessary (please contact us promptly should you become aware of any incorrect or out-of-date information)
- to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances (please refer to the appropriate data protection legislation or consult the ICO for details)
- to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed
- to have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business
In order to verify your request, you will be asked to provide copies of two forms of identification, which (Passport, Driving licence, Birth certificate, Current vehicle registration document).
You also have the right to take any complaints about how we process your personal data to:
Information Commissioner’s Office,
Cheshire SK9 5AF
0303 123 1113
Cookies may be used from time to time to assist us in creating a better user experience for you.
Most modern web browsers will automatically allow cookies to be placed onto your device. You should be able to modify your browser’s settings in order to prevent any cookies from being placed onto your device. Setting your browser to block cookies may prevent you from visiting some of the pages on the Website.
The Website, either in full or in part, is built on the popular open-source CMS framework – WordPress. WordPress utilises cookies to allow visitors to register, login and comment on the Website’s content. If you do not wish to participate in commenting on the Website, WordPress will not deploy any cookies onto your device. Cookies will only be created by WordPress if you actively register or comment via the clear forms on our website.
Further, we encourage users to share our content and/or like our on profile on Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and LinkedIn. In order to make ‘Social Sharing’ accessible, the Website utilises widgets either provided directly from the Social Networks and/or via amalgamative widgets from third parties. Cookies and privacy implications from the social networks vary and will be dependent on your nominated privacy settings with each Social Network. Social Sharing buttons will only deploy cookies if you are signed to that respective Social Network at the time of being on the Website.
INFORMATION AND THE LAW
We may occasionally release your personal or financial information to assist law enforcement, to comply with laws or regulations, or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Website or others, including your vital interests or those of another person.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
We may receive information about you from other sources (such as credit reference agencies), which we will add to the information we already hold about you in order to help us improve and personalise our service to you.
PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER INDIVIDUALS
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal data; and
- receive on their behalf any data protection notices.